Click on a snapshot to view an event's highlight reel.
LA Film Festival
Produce an intimate awards ceremony honoring the best-of-the-best from the 2009 LA Film Festival on the final day of the Festival.
- Over 150 filmmakers and actors attended
- Event was lauded as "the best awards ceremony since the Festival started" 11 years ago (source: Dawn Hudson, Executive Director of Film Independent)
- Over 100 mimosas consumed by attendees before noon
Spread awareness of Best Buy Digital Gaming program directly to core audience at one of the largest consumer events in the country.
- One to one impressions
- Increased opportunity to position Best Buy as the gaming retailer among the 125,000 attendees
- Over 20 light saber duels broke out over PrePaid Card handouts
Develop a way to get Target's new and featured designer or product line in front of the consumer by creating immediate demand for a limited time in major media markets, utilizing the media to garner attention.
- Over one billion media impressions
- Received attention from CNN, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, BBC, Access Hollywood and many others
- Minor injuries sustained by 3 people fighting for a swag bag
Vertical Fashion Show
Create a never-before-seen, over-the-top spectacle event to drive international buzz for Target fashion.
- Over 50 million media impressions
- Press included The New York Times, USA Today, CNN, The Today Show and more
- 10,000 feet of double sided Hollywood fashion tape used on models
Mary J. Blige
Album Release Party
Build Target's reputation in the urban music space and the music industry overall by hosting several album release parties for platinum selling artists.
- Star-studded red carpet
- Luxurious atmosphere in Soho Grand Hotel's penthouse loft
- Featured 1,027 different paparazzi jockeying for position outside Soho Grand
Children's Book Festivals
Spread the word about Target's new focus on early childhood reading by creating opportunities across the country to touch thousands of families with the reading message through celebrity authors and the best in the world of children's music.
- Thousands in attendance
- Local and national media coverage by MSNBC, CNN, C-SPAN, NPR, ABC, CBS, Fox, KCRW, the CW, among others
- Over 87,000 pounds of popcorn consumed on-site
Red Room Concert Series
Build Target as a music destination by showcasing partnerships with the coolest, hippest artists and emerging musicians.
- National PR coverage from E!, Extra, Access Hollywood, Us Weekly, Yahoo, and more
- Multi-city radio campaign
- Red Room exclusive albums sold in stores
- 32 fans caught sneaking into after-parties
Flash Concert Series
Create the cool factor for brands by associating with artists of all levels in a way that gives the target market fast and immediate gratification.
- "Secret" shows with handpicked artists such as The Roots, My Chemical Romance, Lupe Fiasco and Staind; venues and times are texted to participants
- Millions of dollars in radio promotions
- 356 bags of green m&m's allocated for riders
Produce a CD of exclusive tracks by popular artists to provide funding for Katrina disaster relief and communicate the charitable efforts of the participating companies.
- Artists, record labels, publishers, Target and Warner Music Group donated 100% of the retail sales from Sound Response to the American Red Cross
- Billboard Magazine called out the efforts of Sound Response in its Good Works column
Prevu Marketing Strategy
Build an all-encompassing marketing strategy for the launch of a new, national retail concept of a handbag/accessories store.
- Developed public relations, customer relationship marketing, events and media plans to get the message out to the consumer about the new store
- Made introductions to key designers for exclusive partnerships
- Led the internal marketing team towards the execution of the launch
- Despite women's eternal love of and devotion to handbags, the economy got in the way and the launch was cancelled 1 month prior to the first store opening
- American Express
- Best Buy
- Film Independent
- Los Angeles Film Festival
- Levi Strauss Signature
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day
- Rock The Classroom
- Sony Ericsson
- Touch Tunes
- US Air Guitar
- Virgin Mobile
- Yahoo Music